Warlock at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready your wands and sharpen your steel, for an era of change dawns, bringing with it a new world order.Welcome to war.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutus Malfoy
Admin
Brutus Malfoy

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Have a question for us, ask it here instead of clogging up your limited inbox. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clove Engel

Clove Engel

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:29 am

I didn't notice this thread until after I messaged you, sorry.

I'm contemplating creating an older character with sixteen years of age: however, I was wondering if they could work in Downtown Academy. I was thinking something between the lines of a glorified teaching assistant. Meaning, Clover most likely ends up running errands for the teachers, cleaning the classroom, and other such things.
Back to top Go down
Brutus Malfoy
Admin
Brutus Malfoy

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 am

Answered via PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clove Engel

Clove Engel

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 pm

Are we going to touch on the topic of wand composition from its wood blend to the core? It came to me today that this may be something interesting to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Brutus Malfoy
Admin
Brutus Malfoy

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Whatever topics you wish to explore in a role play are completely up to you. If you would like to discuss wand cores, etc with anyone go right ahead. But if you mean in a classroom setting, I'm afraid we can't do that right now due to lack of teachers and students.

Hope this answers your question. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions Anyone?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Anyone?    Questions Anyone?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warlock at War :: Information :: Feedback-
Jump to: